Soft Bamboo Toothbrush
The soft bamboo toothbrush is made with soft bamboo fabric. The packaging of the brush is made out of recycled paper.
Why should we switch to bamboo toothbrushes? Well dentists recommend that people get a new toothbrush every 3 months or so and therefore it can make a huge difference for the environment to have a biodegradable brush instead of a plastic one. The plastic ones take up to thousand years to biodegrade and even after all that time some chemicals from the plastic still live on in the nature.
“Another advantage of bamboo is that it is naturally antimicrobial. There’s a reason cutting boards and kitchen utensils are made out of wood and bamboo. Unlike plastic, properties inside the bamboo kill bacteria that penetrate it’s surface, providing long-lasting protection against harmful bacteria.”
If a soft toothbrush doesn’t work well for you then we also have a medium one.
- 1 Full-Size Energy Bomb Mix (€30)
- 1 Full-Size Power Matcha Mix (€28,70)
- 1 Full-Size Chocolate Lover Mix (€30)
- A copy of drinks & breakfast ebook with >50 recipes (€29.90)
- Thick, strong packing tape
- Paper and glue are fully certified compostable and recyclable
- 50mm wide by 50 metres long